Monthly Giving Now at CSCM
CSCM is now set up to accept Monthly Gifts
How does becoming a monthly donor benefit me?
- It’s convenient!
- Complete the online donation form once and forget about it – the form gives you the option to make a one-time gift, an annual gift or a monthly gift
- CSCM will limit their donation requests of you to once a year
- Instead of opening your email and mail to find asks from CSCM on a regular basis, you’ll open it to find information on what’s going on at CSCM and with Manitoba’s elite athletes
- You get a tax credit
- Monthly gifts totalling $20 or more, within one calendar/tax year, are eligible for a tax receipt
- Every credit card transaction earns you points, if your credit card has a points system (like Avion or Air Miles)
- It’s budgetable
- Making a pre-scheduled monthly gift gives you a predictable, consistent expense on your budget
Visit cscm.ca/donate for a full listing of CSCM donor benefits
[bs_citem title=”Support CSCM” id=”citem_d799-482b” parent=”collapse_4556-b258″]
Manitoba’s elite winter athletes are busy training and competing in the hopes of qualifying to represent Canada at the fast-approaching PyeongChang Olympics and Paralympics. While behind the scenes, CSCM “provide[s] essential support to coaches and athletes – we support them with our extensive knowledge and experience. Our work allows athletes to excel, and coaches to focus on the technical and tactical aspects of their sport.” – Kyle Turcotte, CSCM Strength & Conditioning Lead.
You can help CSCM help these athletes to excel now and in years to come through a one-time or monthly gift.
Click here to learn more or to make a gift.